Dear Engaged Couples,
Congratulations on your engagement! (If you are planning a corporate event, meeting, or other private celebration instead of a wedding, please click here.)
The Agora Grand Wedding Castle is one of New England’s most unique wedding venues. We love hosting beautiful weddings and working with wonderful engaged couples. We offer all-inclusive and a la carte wedding packages including:
- The grand Reception Hall and beautiful on-site Traditional Chapel
- Luxury Balcony Lounge with sweeping views of the Reception Hall
- New England’s only Honeymoon Suite built in a church tower
- Tables, chairs, and tableware for up to 250 guests
- 400 square foot dance floor
- Audio/Video equipment including state-of-the-art sound system and optional projector and 9’x16’ projection screen
- Customizable uplighting for a modern, upscale effect
- Professional bartenders offering open bar or cash bar options
- Handicap/ADA accessibility and elevator
- Professional catering kitchen available for your chosen caterer
- Large restrooms with plenty of stalls to prevent restroom lines
- On-site venue manager
- Accommodations, if necessary, at the neighboring Inn at the Agora, Lewiston’s most highly rated hotel, complete with a fire pit and wraparound porch
- Plenty of free parking in both the Agora Grand lot and the Community Concepts lot next door
The one piece of advice we offer all our clients… have FUN with the wedding planning process! Tour venues, taste food and cake, try on dresses, visit florists. A wedding is not just a day; it is an experience that you will cherish for life.
Ready for a tour?
We like getting to know our potential clients a little more before we’ll book a date. If you love our photos and would like to take a tour or find out more about marrying your best friend at the Agora Grand Event Center, please tell us about yourself and your wedding vision in the form below! Or feel free to call us directly at 844-55-AGORA or email us at email@example.com.
Happy wedding planning!
- Andrew and Annie Knight, Owners